Place Your Orders for the 2014 Seedling Sale
Trees, shrubs and wildflowers, are available through NAEC each spring. Most are native Pennsylvania species. NAEC’s bulk ordering allows us to offer them at lower prices to you.
All plants are nursery grown in Pennsylvania, bundled and packed bare-root, unless otherwise noted. These species are specially selected to create and improve wildlife habitat, as well as for their beauty and their ability to suit a variety of landscape sites and conditions.
- Find the plant descriptions and order form here.
- Plants must be PRE-ORDERED.
- Print the order form and mail with check to John Warren, 233 Ridge Avenue, Ben Avon, PA 15202. The form and accompanying payment must be received by March 22, 2014.
- Plants are pre-packaged, by species, in bundles containing 5 plants each.
- PICK UP DATE is Saturday April 12, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Latodami Nature Center Barn located at 575 Brown Road, on North Park’s north border.. Please mark this date on your calendar.
- To receive an email reminder, please provide your email address on the order form. To arrange an alternate pick-up time or for Bulk Ordering Discounts, please call Meg Scanlon at 724-935-2170.
- The vitality of plants left beyond pickup day cannot be guaranteed. Unclaimed plants will be held one week and then considered a donation to Latodami Nature Center.
Latodami can be reached from Route 19 Wexford via the turn at CVS Pharmacy onto Brown Road, turn left at Wexford Elementary School (still Brown Rd), travel about 1 mile. Driveway to Latodami Barn is on left.
OR from Route 910 (Orange belt turn south (toward North Park) onto Pearce Mill Road, go .6 mile and turn right onto Kummer at the park entry sign, from Kummer go straight onto Brown Road. Driveway to Latodami Barn is about ¼ mile on right.